torstai 17. maaliskuuta 2011

Happy St. Paddy's day!


Irlantilaisilla on tänään juhla ja minun irlantilaiselleni, ja niille kaikille muille tärkeille siellä, toivon upeaa päivää. Kunpa olisin kanssanne.

My wild Irish rose
The sweetest flower that grows
You may search everywhere
But none can compare to my wild Irish rose
My wild Irish rose
The sweetest flower that grows
Someday for my sake she may let me take
A bloom from my wild Irish rose


Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter
Lullabies, dreams, and love ever after.
Poems and songs with pipes and drums
A thousand welcomes when anyone comes.
That's the Irish for you!



If you're enough lucky to be irish, you're lucky enough!

There are only two kinds of people in the world. The ones that are irish and the ones that wish they were!


Where ever you are M I hope you're happy, my beautiful irish charm.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti